|YE OLDE STAFF|
Additional Access: You can crush through walls, you're a fucking dragon!
Duties: Breathe fire, chow down on Birdboat, hoard all the station's gold
Guides: Do you really need a guide?
Quote: Hæfde êow heardes wægn st¯ær oððæt ðætte Beowulf, ðone as bīspell magoðegn, stranglices sê êacen rýmet s¯ædêor wið sîn eallwealda, unoferwin−nene arc.
Nanotrasen space provides many hazards, which incidentally includes giant fire breathing dragons. Don't question how their breath remains intact as it travels through a vacuum.
|Draco, ye olde Spess Dragon says:|
"I am Space Dragon, ex-space carp, and defender of the secrets of constellation, Draco. Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft a wizard's staff of change and said 'By the power of Draco, I have the power!' The wizard was turned into the short-lived Pastry Cat while I became Space Dragon, the most powerful beast in the universe. Clicking a tile will shoot fire onto that tile. Alt-clicking will let me do a tail swipe, knocking down entities in a tile radius around me. Attacking dead bodies will allow me to gib them to restore health. From the wizard's writings, he had been studying this station and its hierarchy. From this, I know who leads the station, and will kill them so the station underlings see me as their new leader."
Space dragons randomly appears in the middle of a round as a ghost spawn. Sightings of space dragons are extremely rare, which is fortunate, since their killing potential, when in the right hands, is incredibly potent.
The Space Dragon, upon being possessed by ghosts, will spawn somewhere in the outskirts of the station, within space.
The Space Dragon's goal will always be to summon 3 pylons across the station. They will be given a list of possible locations they are capable of summoning these on spawn, and must travel around the station placing and protecting them. Once a beacon is placed it will take a few minutes ( ~ 5 minutes). Once a pylon is complete you will be empowered and much stronger for a brief time. This is the main objective and upon completion of all 3 pylons you will be empowered permanently and are able to enjoy the fruits of your labor and terrorize the station as you wish!
Your pylons also over time can spawn advanced space carp, which are ghost controllable carp which can talk and assist you in protecting your pylons and drowning the station is a fishy flood. They are not hard to kill however so they are much better scouts than fighters, or a large amount of them to act as a distraction against any foes.
- Health: 250
- Melee Damage 35
- Burn Resistance: 50%
- Speed: Normal
- Breathe Fire: When a tile is clicked outside of melee range, the space dragon sends out a column of flame from its mouth, dealing heavy damage and setting on fire anything that it hits. Virtually identical to the Ash Drake's fire breath, besides the fact that you're only spitting out one column of flame rather than three or nine. It leaves a fiery trail behind, which will also set the careless on fire. Very fast cooldown, can be used frequently.
- Crush: A space dragon can walk through many objects without taking damage, and its melee attack breaks down windows, walls, airlocks, pipes, and APCs incredibly quickly. It can use its powers to easily sabotage the station.
- Tail Sweep: When alt-click is used, the space dragon's sprite spins around slightly. It knocks down any humans within melee range, and is identical to the Xenomorph Queen's tail sweep. Medium cooldown, used to fend off high priority threats.
- Gib: When the space dragon uses a melee attack on a dead mob, said mob is eaten, and the Space Dragon will be healed a portion. The only way to recover the dead bodies will be to kill the dragon and cut them out by gibbing the dragon. The Dragon can also consume his dead advanced space carp created from the pylon as a meal to heal themslves.
- It is useful to disable gravity, as you can travel as normal in zero gravity, whilst the crew cannot.
- On a similar note, you can crush through reinforced walls in only two hits. You can therefore vent much of the station of its atmospherics extremely easily.
- This also makes you the bane of AIs. You can chew through the AI sat and kill the AI super easily, and the turrets do jack-shit to you, due your resistance to lasers and burn damage.
- Your absolute archnemesis is buckshot. You hold up well to slow, sustained damage, due to your ability to heal from corpses. However, 250 health isn't that much when you think about it, and 2 or 3 rounds of point-blank buckshot will quickly put an end to you. Rule of thumb: Don't let people with shotguns anywhere near you.
- Gibbing people while you’re at max health is a waste. Leave corpses laying around so if you need to heal, you can chow down and survive. Besides, corpses also act as bait for other humans, and when set alight, they can also catch others on fire.