|Access: Depends on how much power you have|
Additional Access: Wherever your summoner takes you
Supervisors: Whoever summoned you
Duties: Follow your summoner and do what he says; don't die.
Guides: This is the guide
A holoparasite, also known by its magic variant as a guardian spirit, is a
stale Jojo's reference special being that is bound to the single person that summoned it. It is summoned through either a deck of tarot cards for the magic version or a parasitic nanomachine injector for the machine version. The nanomachine injector can be purchased by traitors.
The only difference between the magic and tech versions are their summon methods and appearance. They both have access to the same abilities. This means that traitors can get an ally that Wizards are also able to get!
HELP I BECAME A HOLOPARA WHAT DO I DO
Fast guide for dumbasses incoming:
- Don't talk normally, use the communicate verb in the Guardian tab.
- Don't manifest unless your host is dying or he commands you to do so.
- LISTEN TO ALL THE ORDERS YOUR MASTER GIVES YOU
- You have a light that you can toggle, use it only if your master allows you.
- You have abilities and stats, they're listed down below.
A holoparasite is a special ghost-like being that lives inside of its master. It can communicate with its master telepathically (and the master can communicate back), as well as emerge from and retreat back into its master at will. If the Holoparasite tries to escape its master and moves too far away, it will automatically be moved back to them. The Holoparasite itself is technically invincible on its own, but upon taking damage, the damage is transferred to its master, varying depending on how much defense it has. If the master dies, the spirit dies, as well. This means that the master and the spirit will have to watch out for each other to ensure the survival of both.
Powers of Holoparasites
(If you use a mysterious arrow you won't get to pick your holoparasite type)
- Assassin: The holopara can enter "stealth mode" — when it attacks someone in stealth mode, it'll penetrate armor and deal 50+ damage. Cooldown for stealth mode is affected by potential.
- Explosive: The holopara can alt-click on any object to turn it into a bomb temporarily. Bumping into a dense/solid bomb, or clicking on it, will blow up the person who did it, usually KOing and possibly dismembering them. How long a bomb stays a bomb is affected by potential.
- Frenzy: The holopara makes it's summoner move fast while manifested, and it can click on people within it's range to rush them, and it also has an ability to teleport behind people and attack them (omae wa shinderu. nani?!). Potential has no affect. (Range C or + only)
- Gravity: The holopara can high gravity to tiles and people, which slows them down and deals brute damage over time. How far you can get from someone before the gravity is lifted is affected by potential.
- The Hand: The holopara can click on any tile at range to bring all it's unanchored contents in front of you. People, lockers, medkits, et cetera. It has a cooldown, affected by potential.
- Healing: The holopara can click on any mob or object to heal it. Healing amount is based on potential.
- Predator: The holopara can scan blood DNA and fingerprints, allowing it to track anyone who it has scanned. Tracking precision is based on potential.
- Scout: The holopara can go into "scout mode", which turns it near-invisible and gives it infinite range, but it cannot attack anyone in this state.
- Time Erasure: The holopara can "skip time" — this spawns clones of the holopara and it's summoner, turning the originals invisible and invincible for the duration. They however, cannot attack anyone during this period. Duration is affected by potential.
if you somehow get your hands on a mysterious arrow while you already have a guardian, you can attempt to stab your guardian with it and finally reach the truth and become Requiem.
- Dimensional Manifestation: The holopara can summon the (very obvious) manifestation of a 6x6 pocket dimension into the world on top of it. If you are inside the manifestation when the guardian de-manifests it, you and anything you are pulling (neckgrab for mobs) will be teleported into it. The guardian can move the pocket dimension around like a camera while inside, and re-manifest it whereever they wish. There is no normal way for anyone but the guardian and it's master to escape. It has air, gravity, and power, but no telecommunications.
- Absolution: While your holopara is manifested, you are immune to nearly all attacks. Tasers and disablers will return to sender, people will stunbaton themselves instead of you, smoke and foam will clear around you, no bad air will affect you, explosions will simply go around you. The holopara, however, is still vulnerable to attack, and it will still transfer damage to you.
- Timestop: Wizard timestop.
There also secondary abilities, if you have the points to spare.
- Surveillance Snares: gives you a alert if any mob (including yourself) walks over it.
- Teleportation Pad: Basically the exact same thing as the Traitor one.
(Keep in mind you can choose to pick NO powers and just go full stats)
Now you must be asking yourself "hey what the hell are you talking about?!?! what is potential? what are points?" don't worry sweet child, i will now explain what all that bullshit means right about...
Stats and Building your Guardian
(you don't get to pick your stats if you get your guardian from a arrow)
Now! once you use your injector/deck you will get to build-a-guardian, awesome! you get 15 points to pick between 5 different stats and a guardian power
the stats are: (A is the max rank and F being the lowest)
- Power: Determines how hard you can punch things. At rank A you can punch down regular walls
- Defense: Determines how much damage you transfer to your user at rank A you barely transfer any and at rank F you transfer MORE damage to your user
- Speed: Determines how fast you punch stuff, great for powerless holoparasites.
- Range: Determines how far you can move away from your user. At rank F, you're anchored to your user.
- Potential: See Powers above and how potential affects ( or doesn't) them
Tips & Tricks
- As an Explosive Holopara Try setting a throwable object to explode, then throw said object on someone and detonate! fun for the whole family.
- The flashiest power isn't always the best, see what your objectives are and pick your power and stats accordingly, maybe you don't need time-skip and A in Power if you just have to steal the plutonium core and a slime extract.
- Mysterious arrows can be found on necropolis tendrils or in powerful signals in lavaland. they have a 50/50 chance of either dusting you or giving you a cool guardian. (At the time of this edit Mysterious Arrows cannot be found on lavaland)
- As a Gravity Guardian, apply gravity to your summoner in a no gravity station for free magboots!
|Jobs on Beestation|
|Command||Captain, Head of Personnel|
|Security||Head of Security, Security Officer, Warden, Detective|
|Engineering||Chief Engineer, Station Engineer, Atmospheric Technician|
|Science||Research Director, Scientist, Roboticist|
|Medical||Chief Medical Officer, Medical Doctor, Brig Physician, Chemist, Geneticist, Virologist|
|Service||Janitor, Bartender, Cook, Botanist, Clown, Mime, Chaplain, Curator|
|Civilian||Quartermaster, Cargo Technician, Shaft Miner, Assistant, Lawyer, Gimmick|
|Non-human||AI, Cyborg, Positronic Brain, Drone, Personal AI, Construct, Ghost|
|Antagonists||Traitor, Malfunctioning AI, Changeling, Nuclear Operative, Blood Cultist, Clockwork Cultist, Revolutionary, Wizard, Blob, Abductor, Holoparasite, Xenomorph, Spider, Swarmers, Revenant, Morph, Nightmare, Space Ninja, Slaughter Demon, Pirate, Sentient Disease, Creep, Fugitives, Hunters, Heretics|
|Special||CentCom Official, Death Squad Officer, Emergency Response Officer, Chrono Legionnaire, Highlander, Ian, Lavaland Role|