|Access: Brig, Security, Holding cells, Forensics, Courtroom, Medical, Morgue, Maintenance, Weapon Permit|
Supervisors: Head of Security
Duties: Keep security and prisoners' nice and healthy
Guides: Guide to security, Space Law, Guide to Trials, Guide to medicine, Guide to Surgery, Guide to Traumas
Quote: “Ok mime, this surgery should prevent you from running away so easily”
You are basically a glorified medical doctor, you act as security's medic, it is your job to
cut off prisoners legs so they cant run away make sure the prisoners and security staff are all healthy, and you will often also often act as the brig's caretaker, cleaning up blood etc.
Bare minimum requirements: Heal prisoners, heal your fellow Security Officers.
Your main duty is making sure all the security staff and prisoners are healthy, to help you with this you start with medical HUD sunglasses and a standard medical kit on your person. In your workplace you also have a locker with other things you may need such as a defibrillator, and 4 medical kits, one of each damage type.
you also have medical access to get more supplies if yours start running dry or if a patient needs more advanced care
you may also find yourself running around through maintenance trying to rescue a lost/dead security officer, if this is the case make sure you have the appropriate health kit on you (you can look on the crew monitoring console for what damage they have taken and where about they are) if you cant help them from where they are you may need to take them back to your surgery room or hand them over to medical.
At some point you may need to do some surgery, fortunately for you, you have your own surgical room in the brig along with all the tools you need. You are supplied with straight jackets for when your prisoner does not want to cooperate, some morphine for putting them out of their misery and a book to document their sufferings.
As the brig physician, you have a lot of unique tools to perform all sorts of things such as tending to wounds, performing surgery and subjugating unwilling patients
here is a list of your
torture devices unique tools:
- Defibrillator - for when you inevitably fail.
- brute trauma kit. - for healing the clown after a security officer beat him.
- burn treatment kit - for healing burn wounds
- toxins kit - for healing your patient after you
accidentallyoverdose them on morphine
- oxygen deprivation kit - for healing prisoners that got left in cell without air
- security radio headset , so the security officers can let you know that they have found a clown all beat up in the hallway.
- pepper spray , for self defense.
- flash, for self defence
- Your PDA, This little thing gives you access to both security and medical records, and has a built in Med scanner.
- a pair of latex gloves , used to cover your tracks after you fail giving the warden a cybernetic arm
- A pair of handcuffs for detaining the assistant after he uses your own tools against you
for a more detailed look at your equipment go to Medical items.
- always keep an eye on the chat for when you are called to heal a prisoner or security officer.
- have a look at the crew monitoring console every now and if a security officer gets killed in maintenance you can go and help him.
- you are not a cop, don't go arresting people.
- if all is calm at the brig go to med bay to see if you can be of some use
- have a look in the morgue for any bodies with potential weapons on them, then hand them to the warden
NOTE: By default the brig physician cannot be an antagonist.
if its your job to kill someone than this will be a walk in the park, not only people come to you when they are already weak, you have a ton of weaponizable items at your disposal.
So, you need to steal something? Because of your job in security, you are much more trusted than those pesky medical doctors so people of higher ranks might come for your aid giving you the perfect opportunity to take their IDs or/and steal their belongings
|Jobs on Beestation|
|Command||Captain, Head of Personnel|
|Security||Head of Security, Security Officer, Warden, Detective, Brig Physician|
|Engineering||Chief Engineer, Station Engineer, Atmospheric Technician|
|Science||Research Director, Scientist, Roboticist|
|Medical||Chief Medical Officer, Medical Doctor, Chemist, Geneticist, Virologist|
|Service||Janitor, Bartender, Cook, Botanist, Clown, Mime, Chaplain, Curator|
|Civilian||Quartermaster, Cargo Technician, Shaft Miner, Assistant, Lawyer|
|Non-human||AI, Cyborg, Positronic Brain, Drone, Personal AI, Construct, Ghost|
|Antagonists||Traitor, Malfunctioning AI, Changeling, Nuclear Operative, Blood Cultist, Clockwork Cultist, Revolutionary, Wizard, Blob, Abductor, Holoparasite, Xenomorph, Spider, Swarmers, Revenant, Morph, Nightmare, Space Ninja, Slaughter Demon, Pirate, Sentient Disease, Creep, Fugitives, Hunters, Heretics|
|Special||CentCom Official, Death Squad Officer, Emergency Response Officer, Chrono Legionnaire, Highlander, Ian, Lavaland Role|