|Activate Atmosphere Alarm: The alarm will show on atmospheric alert computers and alerts silicons.
Panic Siphon: Disables all vents in the area and quickly drains all gases.
Vent Controls: Changes the settings of vents in the area:
- External on, Internal off: will drain/add air from the tile the vent is on to make it reach the selected pressure. All air being moved goes into/comes out of the pipe the vent is attached to. Set to 0 to drain air, or pressurise to specific levels.
Useful for precise pressure control, like room air.
- External off, Internal on: Drains/adds air to the tile to get the pipe attached to the selected pressure level. Setting a vent to internal and the desired pressure to 0 causes ALL gas which enters the pipe to be shunted out onto the tile.
Used for when you want to move gas quickly, like in the Supermatter chamber.
- Both on: completely useless. Don't bother.
Scrubber Controls: Controls the scrubbers in the area. Select specific gases to be filtered. Choose between two settings for the scrubbers, scrubbing and syphoning.
- Scrubbing filters out any gases that are selected in the Filters section.
- Siphoning indiscriminately sucks up all gases.
- Range specifies how effective the scrubbers are - on Normal range they only work on their own tile, while on Expanded they work in a 3x3 range.
Operating Mode: you can select a preset mode for the scrubbers and vents in the area:
- Filtering: Default mode, scrubbers are set to filter CO2 on their tile, vents are set to keep the area at normal pressure (101.3 kPa).
- Contaminated: Scrubbers now filter all harmful gases in Expanded mode, vents are set to normal pressure
- Draught: Scrubbers are set to Siphon and vents are set to twice the normal pressure.
- Refill: Scrubbers are ON and vents are set to three times the normal pressure.
- Cycle: Panic siphons all air, then switches to Filtering mode.
- Siphon: Scrubbers are set to siphon, vents are OFF.
- Panic Siphon: Scrubbers are set to siphon (Expanded), vents are OFF.
- Flood: Emag/malfunctioning AI only. Disables scrubbers, sets vents to max output and disables their pressure checks.
- Off: Both scrubbers and vents are OFF.
Alarm Threshold: Lets you change the minimum and maximum settings for pressure and temperature to automatically trigger the alarm.